- Purchase & Refinance Options
- First Time Homebuyers
- Home Equity Loans & Lines of Credit
- HomeAdvantage Program
Research Your Home Loan Options with SF Fire Credit Union
We have the online tools to help you research all of your options, and help you find the mortgage that’s right for you.
- Review Loan Options
- Check & Track Rates
- Loan & Payment Calculators
- Apply for a Loan
- Check the Status of a Pending Loan
- Learn about Home Buying & Refinancing
Out of State Mortgages – Alabama, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Texas, Washington (State), or Wisconsin Properties:
At this time, we offer loans only for properties in the states listed above.
Research and Apply for a First Mortgage
For properties located within California:
For properties located outside California:
1. Please consult a tax advisor about mortgage interest and property tax deductability.
Apply for a second mortgage and capture your home’s equity for your investment needs. Count on a fixed rate for 15 years, or consider 20 year amortization loans which balloon in either 5 or 7 years. Combined loan-to-value cannot exceed 80%.
Click here to find out more information on rates.
|Payment is fixed for the term of the loan|
|Interest May Be Tax Deductible1|
Apply for a Second Mortgage
1. Please consult a tax advisor about your specific tax situation.
Flat Fee Services:1
- $575 for Adjustable Rate Mortgages
- $795 for Fixed Rate Mortgages
- Appraisal Review
- Courier / Fed Ex
- Credit Report
- Document Preparation
- Flood Zone Certification
- Tax Service and Processing
- Wire Transfer
Effective December 8, 2014. California properties only. Does not apply to FHA. Flat fee does not include title and escrow fees.