- Purchase & Refinance Options
- First Time Homebuyers
- Home Equity Loans & Lines of Credit
- HomeAdvantage Program
- Mortgage Assistance
Research Your Home Loan Options with SF Fire Credit Union
We have the online tools to help you research all of your options, and help you find the mortgage that’s right for you.
- Review Loan Options
- Check & Track Rates
- Loan & Payment Calculators
- Apply for a Loan
- Check the Status of a Pending Loan
- Learn about Home Buying & Refinancing
For questions regarding a pending application, please contact our Real Estate Team during our regular branch hours of 8:30AM to 6:00PM Monday thru Friday, and 8:30AM to 3PM on Saturday. They can be reach via phone at (415) 674-4800 Extension 778, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Out of State Mortgages – Alabama, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Texas, Washington (State), or Wisconsin Properties:
At this time, we offer loans only for properties in the states listed above.
Apply for a second mortgage and capture your home’s equity for your investment needs. Count on a fixed rate for 15 years, or consider 20 year amortization loans which balloon in either 5 or 7 years. Combined loan-to-value cannot exceed 80%.
Click here to find out more information on rates.
|Payment is fixed for the term of the loan|
|Interest May Be Tax Deductible1|
Flat Fee Services for Owner Occupied Single Family Dwellings:1
- $575 for Adjustable Rate Mortgages
- $795 for Fixed Rate Mortgages
Flat Fee Services Include2:
- Credit Report Fee
- Flood Cert Fee
- Tax Service Fee
- Document Prep Fee
- Processing Fee
- Underwriting Fee
Flat Fee Services Do Not Include:
- Appraisal Rush Fee (to expedite appraisal order)
- Appraisal Field Review (on properties with appraised values over $1 million)
- Title Policy
- Title Courier Fee
- Title Notary Fee
- Title Settlement & Escrow Fee
- Home Owners Association Certificate Fee (for condominium properties)
- 2Fees/Policies not exclusively listed under Flat Fee Services
1 Effective January 9, 2017. California properties only. Does not apply to FHA. Flat fee does not include title and escrow fees. Appraisal fee will be collected up front during the loan application process. Appraisal deposit is credited towards closing costs at funding. Appraisal deposits may be refunded if the loan 1. doesn’t fund or 2. is cancelled (withdrawn) before an appraisal is ordered. Appraisal costs may vary based on property and transaction type.