- Purchase & Refinance Options
- First Time Homebuyers
- Home Equity Loans & Lines of Credit
- HomeAdvantage Program
- Mortgage Assistance
Shopping for a home shouldn’t be complicated. HomeAdvantage™ makes it easy.
From finding a home to financing one, we’ve partnered with CU Realty and are thrilled to offer HomeAdvantage* to our members. HomeAdvantage simplifies the homebuying process, while offering great benefits and tools to enhance your experience, whether you are buying or selling your home.
How Does It Work?
HomeAdvantage is completely free to SF Fire Credit Union members, and can help you wherever you are in the home buying or selling process.
- Search for Homes on the MLS (Multiple Listing Service) for Free
Search through HomeAdvantage’s MLS listings to find the home that fits your needs.
- Get Listing Alerts
Save your favorite searches and get email updates when new listings become available.
- Do Your Own Research
Research neighborhoods, schools, crime rates and comparable properties easily!
- Connect with a Trusted Real Estate Agent
Choose an agent from a network of experienced, hand-picked real estate agents ready to help you buy, sell or both.
- Get a Rebate**
Members who work with an agent in our network earn an average of $1,500 back in savings! These funds can be used to reduce closing costs, reduce agent commissions, or be taken as cash back.
- Get Your Questions Answered
The HomeAdvantage Member Service Team is available seven days a week to answer your questions. Just a call or click when you need help.
* The HomeAdvantage program is made available to you through a relationship between your credit union and CU Realty Services. Program rebates are awarded by CU Realty Services to buyers and sellers who select and use a real estate agent in the HomeAdvantage network. Home buyers or sellers are not eligible for the rebate if they use an agent outside this network. Using your credit union for a mortgage is not a requirement to earn a rebate. Rebate amounts are dependent on the commissions paid to the agent. Your credit union may have specific rules on how your rebate will be paid out. Rebate incentives are available in most states; however, are void where prohibited by law or by the lender. Please consult with your credit union to get details that may affect you.
** Rebate examples shown are based on a 3% agent commission rate. Since agent commissions vary, your actual rebate may vary accordingly.