Borrow Smarter with our Home Equity Line of Credit
If you’re getting ready to tackle a summer “to-do” list, an SF Fire Credit Union Home Equity Line of Credit can provide the funds needed to get things done. A great low rate and flexible payment options make it one of the smartest, most economical ways to meet your borrowing needs.
Easy Access to Funds & Flexible Payment Options
- Accessing funds is easy. You can transfer funds to your SF Fire Credit Union checking account within Online or Mobile Banking, or use your Home Equity Line of Credit Access Checks*.
- Use as much or as little of your approved line of credit as you want, and only be charged interest on the amount in use.
- Have the option of making interest only payments, or principal plus interest payments.
The Funds You Need to Get Things Done
- Make home improvements or necessary repairs.
- Pay off high interest credit cards or other loans.
- Finance important personal or family needs.
- Lower your tax bills. Unlike credit cards, student loans, or personal loans, the interest you pay on a home equity line may be tax deductible in many cases. (Check with your tax advisor to see if you qualify for this deduction.)
LIMITED TIME OFFER: $250 Application Fee Waived
- Minimum $25,000 Initial Draw Required
- Minimum $25,000 Balance for 6 Statement Cycles
- Application Must Be Submitted Between April 1st, 2017 – May 31st, 2017
We’re Here to Help
All of us at SF Fire Credit Union are committed to meeting your financial services needs, and providing an exceptional level of service while doing so. Applying for a SF Fire Credit Union Home Equity Line of Credit is quick and easy! Simply call 1.888.499.FIRE (3473), extension 803, or apply online or schedule an appointment with a representative from our loan team, whenever it fits your schedule.
Local (415) 674-4800 | Toll Free (888) 499-FIRE (3473)
7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (Pacific) Monday – Saturday
8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (Pacific) Monday – Friday
8:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. (Pacific) Saturday
*Subject to your available credit limit. If you need more access checks, call us at 1.888.499.FIRE (3473).
APR is Annual Percentage Rate. The variable rate APR on home equity lines of credit may vary quarterly based on the latest U.S. Prime Rate as published in The Wall Street Journal as of the first business day of the month prior to change plus an as-low-as margin of 0% APR or 4.00% (The Prime Rate as of March 16th, 2017) APR whichever is greater for those account holders whose total mortgage loans, including your SF Fire Credit Union Home Equity Line of Credit do not exceed 80% of the value of your 1-4 family owner-occupied primary residential property in CA. The variable rate APR for account holders whose total mortgage loans, including your SF Fire Credit Union Home Equity Line of Credit that are greater than 80% but do not exceed 90% of the value of your 1-4 family owner-occupied primary residential property in CA will be an as-low-as margin of 1% APR or 5.00% APR whichever is greater.
The Minimum Home Equity Credit Line is $20,000. Appraisal and title fees will be assessed on credit requests of $250,000 or more. There is no annual fee. Borrower agrees to reimburse the credit union with a $300 early termination fee if account is closed within 2 years. Borrower must pay mortgage satisfaction fees at loan termination. Property insurance is required and flood insurance may be required. A one-time application fee of $250 is waived with a minimum $25,000 or more initial draw at account opening and with a minimum maintained balance of $25,000 during the account’s first 6 statement cycles for applications submitted between April 1, 2017 and May 31, 2017. Rates and terms are subject to change and may be withdrawn without notice. This offer is subject to credit approval.
SF Fire Credit Union reserves the right to approve or decline member credit applications based on the following conditions:
1. Member must be the owner of primary residential real estate property located in CA in which you live, member and co-applicant must have a verifiable income and must meet our standard credit terms and policies.
2. Offer applies to owner-occupied 1-4 family primary residences. Purchase money mortgage loans and loans secured by mobile homes do not qualify for this offer. SF Fire Credit Union must be in a first lien position, or in a second position behind no more than one other lender in connection with its home equity line or loan on the borrower’s primary residential real estate property. The combined loan to value ratio for all loans on such property may not exceed 90%.
3. Member must be at least 18 years of age. This invitation to apply offer is for a home equity line of credit with a limit up to $250,000. Higher line amounts are available to those members who meet our established credit standards. The maximum amount we can lend you depends on the value of your home, your income, amount of debt, and credit history.