- Purchase & Refinance Options
- First Time Homebuyers
- Home Equity Lines of Credit
- HomeAdvantage Program
- Mortgage Assistance
Our team of experienced loan professionals are here to listen to your needs and help you make the best choices for you and your budget. Along with our exceptional service we offer:
- As low as 5% down
- Discounted rate options
- Low fees and closing costs
- Financing available on investment properties
Buying or refinancing a home is about you and your home, not about the mortgage. We’ve streamlined the process for purchase or refinance into easy steps.
Here’s how we’ll assist you along the way:
- We’ll help you choose the loan type that works best for you.
- We make it easy to apply, both online, in a branch, or over the phone.
- We can give quick pre-approvals to qualified members.
- After processing and final loan approvals we can close your loan typically in 30 days or less.
How do I get started?
We have the online tools to help you research all of your options, and help you find the mortgage that’s right for you.
- Review Loan Options
- Check & Track Rates
- Loan & Payment Calculators
- Apply for a Loan
- Check the Status of a Pending Loan
- Learn about Home Buying & Refinancing
Research and Apply for a First Mortgage
For properties located within California:
For properties located outside California:
1. Please consult a tax advisor about mortgage interest and property tax deductability.
Apply for a second mortgage and capture your home’s equity for your investment needs. Count on a fixed rate for 15 years, or consider 20 year amortization loans which balloon in either 5 or 7 years. Combined loan-to-value cannot exceed 80%.
Click here to find out more information on rates.
|Payment is fixed for the term of the loan|
|Interest May Be Tax Deductible1|
Apply for a Second Mortgage
1. Please consult a tax advisor about your specific tax situation.
Flat Fee Services (California Properties Only):1
- $795 for Fixed Rate or Adjustable Rate Mortgages
Flat Fee Services Include2:
- Credit Report Fee
- Flood Cert Fee
- Tax Service Fee
- Document Prep Fee
- Processing Fee
- Underwriting Fee
Flat Fee Services Do Not Include:
- Appraisal Rush Fee (to expedite appraisal order)
- Appraisal Field Review (on properties with appraised values over $1 million)
- Title Policy
- Title Courier Fee
- Title Notary Fee
- Title Settlement & Escrow Fee
- Home Owners Association Certificate Fee (for condominium properties)
- 2Fees/Policies not exclusively listed under Flat Fee Services
1 Effective January 9, 2017. California properties only. Does not apply to FHA. Flat fee does not include title and escrow fees. Appraisal fee will be collected up front during the loan application process. Appraisal deposit is credited towards closing costs at funding. Appraisal deposits may be refunded if the loan 1. doesn’t fund or 2. is cancelled (withdrawn) before an appraisal is ordered. Appraisal costs may vary based on property and transaction type.