Our team of experienced loan professionals are here to listen to your needs and help you make the best choices for you and your budget. Along with our exceptional service we offer:
- As low as 5% down
- Discounted rate options
- Low fees and closing costs
- Financing available on investment properties
Buying or refinancing a home is about you and your home, not about the mortgage. We’ve streamlined the process for purchase or refinance into easy steps.
Here’s how we’ll assist you along the way:
- We’ll help you choose the loan type that works best for you.
- We make it easy to apply, both online, in a branch, or over the phone.
- We can give quick pre-approvals to qualified members.
- After processing and final loan approvals we can close your loan typically in 30 days or less.
How do I get started?
We have the online tools to help you research all of your options, and help you find the mortgage that’s right for you.
- Review Loan Options
- Check & Track Rates
- Loan & Payment Calculators
- Apply for a Loan
- Check the Status of a Pending Loan
- Learn about Home Buying & Refinancing
Out of State Mortgages – Alabama, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Texas, Washington (State), or Wisconsin Properties:
At this time, we offer loans only for properties in the states listed above.
Research and Apply for a First Mortgage
For properties located within California:
For properties located outside California:
1. Please consult a tax advisor about mortgage interest and property tax deductability.
Apply for a second mortgage and capture your home’s equity for your investment needs. Count on a fixed rate for 15 years, or consider 20 year amortization loans which balloon in either 5 or 7 years. Combined loan-to-value cannot exceed 80%.
Click here to find out more information on rates.
|Payment is fixed for the term of the loan|
|Interest May Be Tax Deductible1|
Apply for a Second Mortgage
1. Please consult a tax advisor about your specific tax situation.
Flat Fee Services:1
- $575 for Adjustable Rate Mortgages
- $795 for Fixed Rate Mortgages
- Appraisal Review
- Courier / FedEx
- Credit Report
- Document Preparation
- Flood Zone Certification
- Tax Service and Processing
- Wire Transfer
Effective December 8, 2014. California properties only. Does not apply to FHA. Flat fee does not include title and escrow fees. Appraisal fee will be collected up front during the loan application process. Appraisal fee is deducted from your flat fee referenced above at closing. Appraisal costs are not refundable and may vary based on property and transaction type.