- Contact Center
- Web Chat
- Make an Appointment
- Notify Us of Your Travel Plans
- Report a Lost or Stolen Card
If your SF Fire Credit Union Credit or Debit Card has been lost or stolen, it’s important to report it right away.
You can do this by:
- Contacting our Contact Center 24 hours a day/7 days a week by calling (888) 499-FIRE (3473)
- Coming into one of our branches
- Logging in to Online Banking and sending us a secure message (Click on ‘Message Center’ under ‘More’. Select ‘Compose’ and choose ‘Lost or Stolen Card’ from the ‘Subject’ drop-down menu)
- Logging in to Mobile Banking and select “Go to our Mobile Site” or open our mobile app on your device. Click on ‘Mail’ icon to open ‘Message Center’. Select ‘Compose’ and choose ‘Lost or Stolen Card’ from the ‘Subject’ drop-down menu.
If possible, you should have the date your card was lost or stolen as well as the last valid transaction amount.