- Contact Center
- Web Chat
- Make an Appointment
- Notify Us of Your Travel Plans
- Report a Lost or Stolen Card
If your SF Fire Credit Union Credit or Debit Card has been lost or stolen, it’s important to report it right away.
You can do this by:
- Contacting our Contact Center 24 hours a day/7 days a week by calling (888) 499-FIRE (3473)
- Coming into one of our branches
- Logging in to Online Banking and choosing Report a Lost/Stolen Card under Special Services
- Logging in to Mobile Banking and choosing Report a Lost/Stolen Card under Options for your account
If possible, you should have the date your card was lost or stolen as well as the last valid transaction amount.