- Contact Center
- Web Chat
- Make an Appointment
- Notify Us of Your Travel Plans
- Report a Lost or Stolen Card
Contact Center & Web Chat
Effective February 1, 2017:
Our Contact Center is available via phone and web chat from 7:00AM to 8:00PM (Pacific) Monday – Saturday.
- 415.674.4800 (local)
- 1.888.499.FIRE (3473) (toll-free nationwide)
Our Fax Number
Our Contact Center fax number is (415) 674-4691. If you send us a fax and happen to know which department or to whom you are sending the fax, please include that information.
Mortgage Servicing Department
We understand that sometimes you’ll have questions which are best answered by a mortgage specialist. Get assistance with your existing SF Fire Credit Union mortgage by speaking with our mortgage servicing department.
Mortgage Servicing Department Hours:
- Monday – Friday: 5:30am – 8:30pm (Pacific)
Mortgage Servicing Department Mailing Address:
- PO Box 77404, Ewing NJ 08628
After Hours Services
If you’re ever in need of assistance when our Contact Center is closed, we’ve established relationships with trusted partners and services that you can access via our regular phone number:
- Speak with a Credit Union Service Center Representative to get Account Information or Perform Transfers
- Restore a Visa Credit or Debit Card that has been blocked due to suspected fraudulent activity