- Contact Center
- Web Chat
- Make an Appointment
- Notify Us of Your Travel Plans
- Report a Lost or Stolen Card
Contact Center & Web Chat
Our Contact Center is open from 6:00AM to 10:00PM (Pacific) SEVEN DAYS A WEEK. That means you can talk (or web chat) with the Credit Union’s knowledgeable and friendly representatives at times that suit your schedule, not ours.
- 415.674.4800 (local)
- 1.888.499.FIRE (3473) (toll-free nationwide)
Contact Center Hours:
- 7 days-a-week: 6:00 am – 10:00 pm (Pacific)
Our Fax Number
Our Contact Center fax number is (415) 674-4691. If you send us a fax and happen to know which department or to whom you are sending the fax, please include that information.
Mortgage Servicing Department
We understand that sometimes you’ll have questions which are best answered by a mortgage specialist. Get assistance with your existing SF Fire Credit Union mortgage by speaking with our mortgage servicing department.
- 1.888.653.7738 (3473)
Mortgage Servicing Department Hours:
- Monday – Friday: 5:30am – 8:30pm (Pacific)
After Hours Services
If you’re ever in need of assistance between the hours of 10:00PM and 6:00AM (Pacific),we’ve established relationships with trusted partners and services that you can access via our regular phone number:
- Speak with a Credit Union Service Center Representative to get Account Information or Perform Transfers
- Get Account Information or Perform Transfers using Automated Telephone Banking1
- Apply for a Consumer Loan
- Access free Identity Theft Victim Resolution Services
- Restore a Visa Credit or Debit Card that has been blocked due to suspected fraudulent activity
1 You must first contact our Contact Center and speak to a representative in order to receive a PIN number for your Tellerline transactions.