Domestic Wire Transfers
- For Domestic Single transfer, download the form here
- For Domestic Recurring transfers, download the form here
Things to Remember:
If you want your funds to be transferred the same day, outgoing wire forms must be received before 12:30 pm (Pacific Time), and all address fields must be completed.
If you are not completing this transaction in person at one of our branches, we will need a copy of your government-issued photo identification (driver's license, passport, or state ID).
When wiring funds domestically to SF Fire Credit Union, please use the following information:
- Receiving Financial Institution: San Francisco Fire Credit Union
- Address: 3201 California Street
- City: San Francisco
- State: California
- Zip: 94118-1903
- ABA Number: 321076506
- Recipient of Funds: Member's name, exactly as listed on SF Fire Credit Union Account
- Account Number: Member's SF Fire Member Number and Share Type (999999-S10, for example). Some banks may not be able to send funds to accounts with alphanumeric characters, so you also have the option to use your 14 digit checking account number, which is printed along the bottom of your checks and also available in Online & Mobile banking.