- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Auto Buying Services
- Financial Counseling and Assistance
- Consumer Loan & Visa Payment Protection
- Firefighter Resources and Information
- Free Notary
- Mortgage Assistance
- Financial Education Center
Do you have a piggy bank that’s ready to burst, or a bag of change that you’d like to deposit into your account?
CoinStar® machines are up and running at our California Street, Mint Plaza and Stonestown branches and are available during regular business hours.
How Does it Work?
CoinStar® machines quickly count up your coins and provide you with a receipt that can either be redeemed for cash or the amount can be deposited into your account. (Cash and deposit Coinstar® transactions can only be conducted in a SF Fire Credit Union branch by one of our tellers.)
Are There Any Fees?
The machines are FREE for SF Fire Credit Union members, and a fee of 10% will be deducted for non-members.