- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Auto Buying Services
- Financial Counseling and Assistance
- Consumer Loan Payment Protection
- Discounted Tickets
- Free Notary
- Identity Theft Victim Resolution
- Visa Payment Protection
- Firefighter Resources and Information
Members have free access to financial counseling and education to help overcome financial problems and meet their goals.
Having trouble making your loan payments?
If there’s been a hardship that has affected your ability to pay, we may be able to help.
- Are you unemployed?
- Have you had a recent reduction in income?
- Is an illness or injury preventing you from making your loan payments?
- Has divorce affected your ability to make your loan payments?
- Has any other unexpected life event affected your ability to make your loan payments?
We understand that there are circumstances that may cause members to fall behind on their monthly payments. If you have found yourself in this situation, or are concerned that you may be headed in that direction, please contact us. We may be able to offer solutions to help you through a difficult time.
Mortgage Specific Assistance
If you are going to make a visit to one of our branch offices to discuss mortgage relief options, please bring the following documents with you:
- Most recent pay-stub
- Most recent mortgage statement
- Copies of your financial statements
To Locate a HUD-Certified Housing Counseling agency, call toll-free: 1 (800) 569-4287.
Balance Financial Fitness Program
Credit Union Members also have free access to financial counseling and education through the BALANCE Financial Fitness Program. Get assistance in developing a real-world spending and savings plan, improving your credit score, planning for your future or buying a home.
- Money Management
- Debt Management
Through our partnership with BALANCE, you can work with a financial expert to improve your credit rating and master money. The service is free, confidential and provided by phone for your convenience.
Credit Report Review
A specialist will explain the information on your credit report, show you how to correct inaccuracies and help you plan to improve your credit rating. BALANCE can provide a low-cost credit report or help you access one on your own.
Money Management Counseling
Develop a strategy to overcome financial problems and meet your goals in a free and confidential counseling session.