- Advisor-Assisted Investing
- Self-Directed Investing
- Investment Planning Center
- Insurance Products
Tools to Assess Your Own Financial Profile
Whether you’re looking to determine how much you need to save for retirement or are seeking sound investment advice, SF Fire Credit Union has the tools to help you assess your financial profile and help you devise a plan to meet your goals.
Online Calculators Include:
- Retirement: Do you have a realistic retirement plan?
- Life Insurance Needs: Determine your life insurance needs.
- Social Security Break-Even: When is the best age to start receiving Social Security Benefits?
- Start Investing: Let us help you reach your investment goals.
- Traditional vs. Roth IRA: Let us help you determine your IRA options.
- College: Can you afford the cost of higher educations?
Schedule a no-cost, no-obligation appointment with our CFS* Financial Advisor to learn more:
* Non-deposit investment products and services are offered through CUSO Financial Services, L.P. (“CFS”), a registered broker-dealer (Member FINRA/SIPC) and SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Products offered through CFS: are not NCUA/NCUSIF or otherwise federally insured, are not guarantees or obligations of the credit union, and may involve investment risk including possible loss of principal. Investment Representatives are registered through CFS. SF Fire Credit Union has contracted with CFS to make non-deposit investment products and services available to credit union members.
Products are NOT insured by American Share Insurance.