- Advisor-Assisted Investing
- Self-Directed Investing
- Investment Planning Center
- Insurance Products
Schedule a No-Cost, No-Obligation Appointment:
Meet Our CFS* Financial Advisor
Stephen Seewer is a financial advisor at SF Fire Credit Union. He is registered through our broker-dealer CUSO Financial Services, L.P. (CFS)* and brings with him twenty years of experience in the financial services industry and a successful career at a large financial institution. Stephen is securities licensed in Arizona, California, Connecticut, Indiana, New Jersey, New York, Texas and Utah. He’s also insurance licensed in the state of California (#0A82045).
Stephen’s educational background includes a Bachelor’s of Science in Finance from Golden Gate University where he graduated Magna Cum Laude.
He’s a Bay Area native who has long considered San Francisco’s Parkside District his home, and takes a great interest in community activities including his recent completion of the San Francisco Fire Department’s Neighborhood Emergency Response Teams training program.
Available Financial Planning Services Include:
- Retirement planning
- Income planning
- Investment advisory and risk management
- Life insurance services
- Stocks, bonds, mutual funds, annuities, etc.
- Financial planning
* Non-deposit investment products and services are offered through CUSO Financial Services, L.P. (“CFS”), a registered broker-dealer (FINRASIPC) and SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Products offered through CFS: are not NCUA/NCUSIF or otherwise federally insured, are not guarantees or obligations of the credit union, and may involve investment risk including possible loss of principal. Investment Representatives are registered through CFS. SF Fire Credit Union has contracted with CFS to make non-deposit investment products and services available to credit union members.