We’re on a mission to put you first. And it’s been that way from the very beginning – when a group of firefighters pitched in to lend one another money back in 1951. Today, as an open charter credit union, SF Fire Credit Union is also open to anyone who lives, works, or attends school in San Francisco, San Mateo, or Marin County, and is committed to giving our members the financial tools they need to thrive.
So, whether it’s your first house, a new car, or you just need a clean break from your bank, we’re here for you:
• Free checking accounts
• Free ATMs nationwide
• Out-of-Network ATM Surcharge Rebates
• Complete offering of savings accounts
• Low-interest, fee-friendly credit cards
• Low-interest home, vehicle and student loans
• Investment and retirement planning services
• Free quarterly FICO® Score updates
HOW DO I JOIN?
It’s pretty simple. You can apply for membership by just clicking on the link below.