SF Fire Credit Union is a not-for-profit financial cooperative; we’re different than a bank in that our members (account-holders) own the Credit Union. As such, our members are our top priority.
Why Join a Credit Union?
Unlike a bank, we return profits directly to our members through:
• No or Low Fees
• Low Loan Rates
• 12 ATM Surcharge Rebates Per Month
• Competitive Savings Rates
• Free Financial Education Courses
We’re here to empower our members to accomplish their dreams and build lasting financial security.
A Community-Minded Institution
As a Credit Union, we’re rooted in the community. Our efforts to give back include:
• Supporting local firefighter events and organizations, like the SF Firefighters Toy Program
• Providing a free Financial Education Center, available to members and non-members alike
• Shred Bins in the branches for secure disposal of your sensitive documents
You can quickly and conveniently apply for membership online here.