The Phoenix Society of San Francisco’s 26th Annual Old Timers’ Night Dinner is coming up on November 7th to honor retired SFFD Veterans and to thank them for their service. Our firefighter members and their family are invited to join the celebration of these firefighters who dedicated themselves to protecting San Francisco.
• Date: Wednesday, November 7th, 2018
• Time: Cocktails Start @ 6:00pm, Dinner Starts @ 7:00pm
• Location: Spanish Cultural Center – Patio Español
2850 Alemany Blvd at Farragut Ave, San Francisco
HONOREES FOR 2018
• Batt. Ch. Tony Smerdel
• Lt. Jim Nutley, Jr
• Batt. Ch. George Maloney
• Batt. Ch. Guido Costella
• Lt. Bob Quattrin
Our congratulations and thanks go out to each of the honorees.
To reserve a table, please call and leave a voice mail for Phil Reid after September 30th at 415.285.7392. Please call early to reserve a table for up to 10 people. The deadline is Wednesday, October 31st.
When you call, please provide the following details:
• Choice of dinner entrée
• Seating request
• A contact phone number
MENU OPTIONS AND PRICING
Dinner Choices – $60 Per Person:
• NY Strip Roast w/ Mushroom Sauce
• Poached Salmon w/ Champagne Sauce
• Chicken w/ Sherry Cream Sauce
• Vegetarian & Children’s Meals ($35 per person)