New Online & Mobile Banking
- Important: Critical Changes
- Logging In For The First Time: Existing Members
- Logging In For the First Time: New Members
- Frequently Asked Questions - Updated February 1st
- (Pre-Launch) Frequently Asked Questions
- Video Tutorials
- Third Party Application Integration
- Business Banking Highlights
- Member Updates Archive
The new Online & Mobile Banking System will generally function the same for business accounts as it does for personal accounts. However, there are a few considerations specific to business accounts.
When we first launch the new system on November 14th, you’ll need to contact us for assistance in registering and logging in for the first time. You can reach us at 888.499.FIRE (3473) or by live chat between 7:00 AM and 8:00 PM, Monday through Saturday. If you have a log-in for the current Online Banking System, your existing password will be retained, but you’ll need assistance in setting up a temporary Username. You can immediately change this through the Security tab in Settings when you first log in.
Registration will be based on the Tax Identification Number for the business account and the current email address on file. Please be sure to contact us before the launch date if your email address needs to be updated.
You will have two different channels for accessing your business accounts through the new Online & Mobile Banking System:
- Your business membership Online Banking profile – A Business Membership will have an Online Banking log-in of its own, with a separate and unique Username.
- Your personal Online Banking profile – See the account details for your business account – as well as your individual accounts – through a personal log-in, if you are listed as a joint owner or authorized signer on the business accounts.
Shared Access is a new feature which allows you to share limited account access and information with other members of the Credit Union who are not already joint owners or authorized signers on your account. You can share access to some or all the accounts under your Business Membership, with different levels of access:
- Read Only
- Pay Bills
- All Access
You might use Shared Access to allow a co-worker or employee to view or use a specific account for your business membership, without granting them access to all the accounts. At this time, this feature cannot be used to share access with non-members.
In the current Online Banking System, certain business loans and lines-of-credit require a special tool for processing payments and advances, as well as viewing your balances and account details online (this does not apply to a Business Visa®).
The new Online & Mobile Banking System will have a similar tool, but it will not be available until a later date. In the meantime, please use one of these options for making a payment to or taking an advance from one of these loans or lines of credit:
- Secured Messaging Request – Send a secured message to the Credit Union directly through Online or Mobile Banking. One of the message templates allows you to request a Business Loan Payment or Advance. Requests are processed within 1-2 business days.
- Contact Center– Call us at 888.499.FIRE (3473) or contact us by live chat at www.sffirecu.org, 7:00 AM to 8:00 PM, Monday through Saturday.
- Branches – Visit us between 8:30 AM and 6:00 PM, Monday through Friday, and 8:30 AM to 3:00 PM on Saturday.
- Mail – Mail a payment to SF Fire Credit Union, 3201 California St, San Francisco, CA 94118
The Contact Center and the Branches will also be able to help you check your balances and answer any other questions you have on these accounts until the new tool is launched. You will also continue to receive your monthly paper statements.
Your Business Visa® will already appear in your Online & Mobile Banking profile and can accept payments and provide advances directly. It is not impacted by the launch of the new system.
Third-party financial software such as Mint or Quicken will continue to work, but there are some updates you will need to make to ensure a smooth conversion of your data. You can find instructions here: https://www.sffirecu.org/access/online-and-mobile-banking/new/third-party-application-integration.
More tools and features for business accounts will become available at a later date. Please be sure to check the website frequently for updates, as well as informational articles and alerts within Online & Mobile Banking, the quarterly Siren Newsletter, and the monthly e-News.