Wire Transfer Forms
OUTGOING Wires (sending from SF Fire Credit Union)
For the funds to be SENT THE SAME DAY, outgoing wire forms must be received before:
- 12:30 pm (Pacific Time) when sending domestically
- Complete ALL address fields
NOTE: If this transaction is not completed in person at one of our branches, you must include a copy of your government-issued photo identification (driver’s license, passport or state ID).
- Outgoing wire, SINGLE instance: Wire Transfer Form
- Outgoing wire, RECURRING instances (i.e., regular monthly or quarterly, etc.): Recurring Wire Transfer Form
INCOMING Wires (sending to SF Fire Credit Union)
Printable Instructions please click here, or follow the instructions as indicated below:
DOMESTIC – Incoming wires within U.S.
- To: San Francisco Fire Credit Union
- Address: 3201 California Street
- City: San Francisco
- State: California
- Zip: 94118-1903
- ABA Number: 321076506
- Credit: Member’s NAME as listed on SF Fire account
- Account Number: Member’s SF Fire MEMBER NUMBER and SHARE TYPE (for example 999999-S10). You also have the option to utilize your 14 digit checking account number (which is printed along the bottom of your printed checks and also available in both Online and Mobile Banking), as some financial institutions may not have the ability to send funds to accounts with alphanumeric characters.