- Who We Are
- Board & Management
- Annual Report
- Quarterly Siren Newsletter
- Arthur F. McIntyre Scholarship Program
- Maintenance & Outages
As a not-for-profit cooperative financial institution, SF Fire Credit Union is owned and operated by its members. Our Board of Directors is comprised of elected officials who determine the Credit Union’s financial direction.
In addition, our Management ensures that internal controls are maintained to protect the Credit Union and its members, and that accounting records and reports are promptly prepared to accurately reflect Credit Union operations.
We are grateful to have the following Elected Officials and Management on your side.
Board of Directors
- John E. Sweeney – Chairperson
- Bridget O’Rourke – Vice Chairperson
- Brook Baker – Secretary
- Robert Cappa – Director
- Anthony Diluzio – Director
- Bob Olson – Director
- Marla Shepard – Director
- Kathy Duvall – Chief Executive Officer
- John Basalla – Senior Vice President of Audit & Risk
- Dawn Chute – Senior Vice President of Human Resources
- Glenn Gortney – Senior Vice President of Brand Loyalty
- Adam Jones – Senior Vice President of Member Experience
- Aaron Sato – Senior Vice President of Accounting & Finance
- Michael Williams – Senior Vice President of Information Technology