Member Privacy Disclosure
Protecting Your Privacy
Our Privacy Notice explains how we protect the privacy of your personal information. It also explains certain situations where we release information about you to third parties, such as to maintain your account or other circumstances as required or permitted by law.
Confidentiality and Security
We restrict access to non-public personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with State and Federal Regulations to guard your non-public personal information.
Scope of our Policy
Information Sharing with Companies that Perform Services on our Behalf
We may share all of the types of Member Information we obtain about you, as described in this policy, with companies that perform marketing services on our behalf or with other financial institutions with whom we have joint marketing arrangements, as permitted by law. All of these companies are obligated to keep the information we provide to them confidential and to use the information only to provide the services we have asked them to perform for us.
Information Sharing in Other Situations
We may share all the types of Member Information that we obtain about you in other legally permitted situations:
- If we have your consent to a disclosure for a specific purpose
- To complete your transaction and maintain your account, such as recording deeds of trusts and mortgages in public record
- In response to a subpoena, a fraud investigation or other legal process
- To credit bureaus or similar reporting agencies and with others who ask for credit references in accordance with customary business practices
- To regulatory agencies and auditors
- To another financial institution or entity that purchases your loan or account, or if we sell or merge parts of our business
- To another company that we hire to collect on your account
- To affiliates, investors, servicers, rating agencies, mortgage insurers, due diligence firms and others in connection with loan sales and securitizations
Our Former Members
Personal and financial information regarding joint owners on your account is equally affected by your decision to either restrict or allow the sharing of such information.
Maintenance of Accurate Information
We strive to keep records of Member Information about you accurate and up-to-date. When you notify us of an error, we will update or correct any erroneous information.
Children’s Online Privacy
The law requires parental consent to collect or use information from a child under 13 years of age. If you are a child under 18 years of age, please show this to your parents, and do not use the online services of this institution without disclosure to parents and verifiable parental consent pursuant to the requirements of the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Rule.