If you’ve been thinking about installing solar panels, SF Fire Credit Union offers financing to help make the dream of living in a greener home a reality.
Solar panel benefits include:
- Making your home more energy efficient
- Reducing utility expenses
- Potentially increasing the value of your home
Prior to applying, please:
- Select your solar contractor1
- Have a signed contract for your solar panel purchase
- Be aware that this loan program is for single family homes and the borrower must live in the property
- Rates as low as 6.99%2
- Loans up to $50,000
- Terms: 60-180 months
1. For loans over $25,000, contractors performing installation must have a valid B (General Contractor), C-46 (Solar) or C10 (Electrical) license, 5 years of contracting experience, Better Business Bureau positive rating, valid Liability Insurance document, and valid Workers Comp Insurance document. Contractors will be reviewed as part of the loan approval process.
2. Annual Percentage Rate as low as indicated, based on credit worthiness, and reflects a 0.25% discount on loans that have been authorized an electronic payment method.