Home Equity Lines of Credit
Tap the equity you’ve built up over time to pay for just about anything you need. It’s a revolving line of credit so use it like a credit card.
The great thing about a prime equity line of credit is that you can use it whenever the need presents itself.
- Quarterly rate adjustments based on the Prime Rate
- No Processing Fees
- Low Payments – Interest Only Option
- Interest May Be Tax Deductible
Apply for a Home Equity Line of Credit
*APR is Annual Percentage Rate. The variable rate APR on home equity lines of credit may vary quarterly based on the latest U.S. Prime Rate as published in The Wall Street Journal as of the first business day of the month prior to change plus an as-low-as margin of 0% APR or 3.25% APR whichever is greater for those account holders whose total mortgage loans, including your SF Fire Credit Union Home Equity Line of Credit do not exceed 80% of the value of your 1-4 family owner-occupied primary residential property in CA. The variable rate APR for account holders whose total mortgage loans, including your SF Fire Credit Union Home Equity Line of Credit that are greater than 80% but do not exceed 90% of the value of your 1-4 family owner-occupied primary residential property in CA will be an as-low-as margin of 1% APR or 4.25% APR whichever is greater. Maximum APR is 18.00%. Minimum Home Equity Credit Line is $10,000. All APR Rates will vary based on credit score and Loan to Value (LTV). All APRs assume that your total 1st and 2nd trust deed loans, including your SF Fire Credit Union Home Equity Line of Credit do not exceed 90% of the value of your 1 – 4 family owner-occupied primary residential property in CA. Borrower agrees to reimburse the credit union with a $300 early termination fee if account is closed within 2 years. Borrower must pay mortgage satisfaction fees at loan termination. Property insurance is required and flood insurance may be required. An appraisal fee will be assessed on credit requests of $250,000 or more. There is no annual fee. Rates and terms are subject to change. This offer is subject to credit approval.
SF Fire Credit Union reserves the right to approve or decline member credit applications based on the following conditions:
1. Member must be the owner of primary residential real estate property located in CA in which you live, member and co-applicant must have a verifiable income and must meet our standard credit terms and policies.
2. Offer applies to owner-occupied 1-4 family primary residences. Purchase money mortgage loans and loans secured by mobile homes do not qualify for this offer. SF Fire Credit Union must be in a first lien position, or in a second position behind no more than one other lender in connection with its home equity line or loan on the borrower’s primary residential real estate property. The combined loan to value ratio for all loans on such property may not exceed 90%.
3. Member must be at least 21 years of age. This invitation to apply offer is for a home equity line of credit with a limit up to $250,000. Higher line amounts are available to those members who meet our established credit standards. The maximum amount we can lend you depends on the value of your home, your income, amount of debt, and credit history.