Investment Planning Center
Tools to Assess Your Own Financial Profile
Whether you’re looking to determine how much you need to save for retirement or are seeking sound investment advice, SF Fire Credit Union has the tools to help you assess your financial profile and help you devise a plan to meet your goals.
Online Modules Include:
- Retirement: Do you have a realistic retirement plan?
- College: Can you afford the cost of higher educations?
- Inheritance: Determine how you want to use an inheritance.
- Changing Jobs and your 401(k): How will this affect your retirement plan?
- Start Investing: Let us help you reach your investment goals.
- IRA Options: Let us help you determine your IRA options.
To get started click here and visit the Investment Planning Center.
From what you learn through our online modules schedule a no-cost, no-obligation appointment with Stephen Seewer, our CFS* Financial Advisor:
- Phone: 415-674-4846
- Email: email@example.com
* Non-deposit investment products and services are offered through CUSO Financial Services, L.P. (“CFS”), a registered broker-dealer (Member FINRA/SIPC) and SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Products offered through CFS: are not NCUA/NCUSIF or otherwise federally insured, are not guarantees or obligations of the credit union, and may involve investment risk including possible loss of principal. Investment Representatives are registered through CFS. SF Fire Credit Union has contracted with CFS to make non-deposit investment products and services available to credit union members.