If you’re looking to join SF Fire Credit Union, you can do so online by following the links below, or by downloading the applications below and returning them by mail or to one of our branch locations.
- Apply Online for an Individual (or Joint Account) Membership
- Apply Online for a Business Membership
- Download our Individual (or Joint Account) Membership Application (PDF)
- Download our Business Membership Application (PDF)
If you’re returning the application by mail, please send the completed form to:
ATTN: New Accounts
3201 California Street
San Francisco, CA 94118
Important Information About Procedures for Opening a New Account
To help the Government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. What this means to you is that when you open an account, we will ask for your:
- telephone number,
- date of birth,
- Social Security number,
- employer information,
- driver’s license number or government-issued photo ID. We may also ask to see a copy of these identifying documents.