Download the form you need by clicking the links below.
You can bring the completed form into a branch office, fax it to our Call Center at (415) 674-4691 or mail it to:
Attn: Dispute Processing
3201 California Street
San Francisco, CA 94118
- Dispute a Transaction from a Merchant or ATM
- Common scenarios include: transactions misposted by a merchant or at an ATM, goods or services you purchased but never received, and duplicate charges to your account.
- Place a Stop Payment – ACH
- Complete this form to stop an ACH transaction on your account.
- Place a Stop Payment – Share Draft
- Complete this form to stop the payment of a check that you wrote. (You can also login to Online or Mobile Banking to place a stop payment on a check.)
- Place a Stop Payment – Cashier’s Check
- Complete this form to stop the payment of a cashier’s check drawn on your account in the event the check is lost.
- Report a Forgery
- Use this form to report a forgery, such as a check or loan document created in your name without your knowledge. The form also includes a listing of checks that you would like to have clear, if applicable.
- Report the Fraudulent Use of your Debit or Credit Card
- Use this form to report the fraudulent use of your debit or credit card.
- Report an Unauthorized ACH Transaction
- Use this form to report an electronic funds transfer from your account that you did not authorize.