Direct Deposit Forms
Enjoy the convenience of having your payroll check automatically deposited into your SF Fire Credit Union Checking or Savings Account with Direct Deposit. Set it up today by downloading the appropriate form below and submitting it to your employer1.
Direct Deposit Authorization Forms
The Direct Deposit forms below are designated for firefighters only. If you are not a firefighter, please use the General Direct Deposit form, below. If you are an employee of a government agency, please use the Government Employee form.
City and County of San Francisco
San Mateo County
- Brisbane Fire Department Form
- Foster City Fire Department Form
- Hillsborough Fire Department Form
- Menlo Park Fire Department Form
- Millbrae Fire Department Form
- Pacifica Fire Department Form
- Palo Alto Fire Department Form
- Redwood City Fire Department Form
- San Bruno Fire Department
- San Carlos/Belmont Fire Department Form
- San Mateo Fire Department Form
General Direct Deposit
Government Agency Direct Deposit
Direct Deposit Tips
When completing your direct deposit form, you will be asked for your Routing / ABA transit number and account information.
The Routing / ABA for SF Fire Credit Union is 321076506. Refer to the image below for other account number information:
1 Your Fire Department or District may require that you use a Direct Deposit form specific to them.