Watch Calendar for iCalendar
Instructions on How to Load the SFFD Watch Calendar
The easiest way to get the iCalendar version of the Watch Calendar on to your iPhone or iPad is to send yourself an email with an embedded link. When you click on the link you will see a message asking if you want to subscribe to the calendar (see Instructions below).
Enter your email in this field and click on send:
Alternate Method Using iCal for synching to iCloud
- Click on this text to download the calendar file (basic.ics).
- Launch iCal on your primary computer.1
- Under File > Select Import… > then Import…
- Locate the “basic.ics” file in your Downloads folder (or your designated downloads folder). Click on the Import button.
- A window will appear entitled “Adding new events”. Under the dropdown menu select New Calendar then click OK.
The “SFFD Watch Tours” calendar will appear as a selected calendar in iCal.
1 You must use iCal on your primary computer for it to sync afterwards to all devices sharing calendars through the same iCloud account; to send the SFFD Watch Tours calendar to another individual, you must “send” it as a Private Calendar, once synching to iCloud is completed.
Follow Steps 1, 2 and 3 to load Calendar (4).
Hide the Calendar
Go to your Calendars setting and uncheck the SFFD Watch Tours option (5)
Delete the Calendar
- Go to your device’s Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Accounts > Subscribed Calendars
- Select the SFFD Watch Tours Calendar
- Click on red Delete button and accept