Watch Calendar Google Calendar
Loading a New Calendar into Google Calendar
Due to the many different types of Android phones and operating systems, there is no direct way to load the SFFD Watch Tours Calendar on to an Android device except by subscribing to it in Google Calendar.
Before you begin, you must copy the link below as follows:
Android / touch-screen users: press and hold over this text, then “Copy” or “Copy Link URL”
PC / Windows users: right-click over this text and select “Copy Shortcut” from the list
Mac / OSX users: press the control key on your keyboard and click on this text, select “Copy Link Address” from the list
Subscribe to the SFFD Watch Tour Calendar
Launch your preferred browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox or Safari) and log in to your Google Calendar account.
- On the left of the Calendar page, click on the arrow to the right of “Other calendars” and select “Add by URL” from the list
- Paste the link in the URL field and click on the Add Calendar button
- the SFFD Watch Tour calendar will appear under “Other calendars”
Link the Calendar to Your Phone
If your phone is not set to automatically synchronize with Google Calendar, you will need to activate or synch your calendar manually for the SFFD Watch Tours Calendar to appear on your device.
Hide the Calendar
- On your browser: in Google Calendar, simply click on the title SFFD Watch Tours in the list under “Other calendars” and it will not display.
- On your phone: go to your Calendar settings and uncheck the SFFD Watch Tours.
Delete the Calendar
- Go to the Google Calendar Settings (the sproket icon) and select “Calendar Settings”.
- Go to the “Calendars” link and scroll down to the “Other calendars” section.
- Click on the Unsubscribe link and confirm.