Call Center & Web Chat
Our Call Center is open from 6:00AM to 10:00PM (Pacific) SEVEN DAYS A WEEK. That means you can talk (or web chat)with the Credit Union’s knowledgeable and friendly representatives at times that suit your schedule, not ours.
- 415.674.4800 (local)
- 1.888.499.FIRE (3473) (toll-free nationwide)
Call Center Hours:
- 7 days-a-week: 6:00 am – 10:00 pm (Pacific)
Mortgage Servicing Department
We understand that sometimes you’ll have questions which are best answered by a mortgage specialist. Get assistance with your existing SF Fire Credit Union mortgage by speaking with our mortgage servicing department.
- 1.888.653.7738 (3473)
Mortgage Servicing Department Hours:
- Monday – Friday: 5:30am – 8:30pm (Pacific)
After Hours Services
If you’re ever in need of assistance between the hours of 10:00PM and 6:00AM (Pacific),we’ve established relationships with trusted partners and services that you can access via our regular phone number:
- Speak with a Credit Union Service Center Representative to get Account Information or Perform Transfers
- Get Account Information or Perform Transfers using Automated Telephone Banking1
- Apply for a Consumer Loan
- Report a lost or stolen Visa Credit or Debit Card
- Access free Identity Theft Victim Resolution Services
- Restore a Visa Credit or Debit Card that has been blocked due to suspected fraudulent activity
1 You must first contact our Call Center and speak to a representative in order to receive a PIN number for your Tellerline transactions.
Our Fax Number
Our Call Center fax number is (415) 674-4691. If you send us a fax and happen to know which department or to whom you are sending the fax, please include that information.