Online Banking and Bill Pay Services
Do your banking and pay bills from the comfort of your home, office, or anywhere you have access to the internet.
FREE Online Banking
With our Online Banking service members can:
- Check account balances and transactions
- View and print cleared checks
- Make check deposits online
- Receive monthly e-statements
- Verify loan payments
- Pay bills with Free Bill Pay Service
- Make loan payments through transfers
- Transfer funds between your accounts, to another SF Fire Credit Union member’s account or between financial institutions
- Request a check from your account
- View and print recent statements
- View current and prior years’ interest paid and dividends earned on SF Fire Credit Union accounts
- Send e-mail messages to SF Fire Credit Union staff
- Receive e-mail alerts of low account balances, loan payments due and more
FREE Bill Pay
You can safely and securely pay any bill – from your gardener to your auto or mortgage loan.
Flexible and Easy to Use
1.) Entering ‘payees’ is quick and easy. All you need to provide is the name, address and account number. Once that’s done you’re ready to start making payments.
2.) Choose to pay a single bill immediately: Simply enter the payment amount. Bill Pay will automatically select the current date for payment – and the payment is sent.
3.) Schedule a single payment for a future date: Input a payment amount for any ‘payee’ and select the date you want it paid. We’ll pay it on the date you’ve instructed, leaving you with nothing to worry about.
4.) Set up recurring payments: A great feature for monthly payments that rarely fluctuate. Select a payment amount, choose a particular day for payment each month and identify a future stop date. We us handle the rest.
5.) Most payments received within two days: Over 90% of all payments are made electronically an received by the ‘payee’ within two business days. The remaining payments are made by check (drawn against your account) and take a maximum of five business days as they are sent via the United States Postal Service.