ATM Anywhere Surcharge Rebate Program
ATM Anywhere allows you to use any ATM for withdrawals – and we’ll reimburse your surcharge fees!
Here’s How It Works:
- You use your SF Fire Credit Union Debit Card to get cash at any ATM.
- Accept the surcharge that the financial institution imposes on you for using their ATM.
- We automatically credit the total amount of that surcharge back into your account within 2 business days.1
Other friendly features:
- No Monthly Debit Card Fee
- No Direct Deposit Requirement
- No Minimum Balance Requirement
- No Limits on Dollar Amount of Rebates
International Surcharge Fees:
We automatically rebate international surcharge fees, but in cases where the fees do not get reimbursed due to processing differences on some out-of-country networks or ATMs, please retain a copy of your receipt so that we can process any rebate of a surcharge that fails to refund automatically. The receipt must be presented no later than 60 days after the transaction cycle ending date of the SF Fire Credit Union account statement on which the transaction appears.
Please note that any exchange fees do not qualify as ATM surcharges, and a surcharge must be clearly identified on your receipt for us to process the refund.
1 Beginning June 1, 2012, members will receive surcharge rebates on their first twelve (12) ATM transactions per calendar month. Once the maximum rebates for the month have been exceeded, surcharges paid on additional transactions will not be rebated.