Board and Management
As a not-for-profit cooperative financial institution, San Francisco Fire Credit Union is owned and operated by its members. Our Board of Directors is comprised of elected officials who determine the Credit Union’s financial direction.
In addition, our Management ensures that internal controls are maintained to protect the Credit Union and its members, and that accounting records and reports are promptly prepared to accurately reflect Credit Union operations.
We are grateful to have the following Elected Officials and Management on your side.
- John E. Sweeney – Chairman
- Brook Baker – Director
- Frances E. Lee – Secretary
- Edward A. Liggins – Director
- James P. Olson – Director
- Bridget O’Rourke – Director
- Nicholas Russo – Director
- Janet Brock – Chairman
- John Diluzio – Member
- Kevin Kuhn – Member
- Bill Madsen – Secretary
- Michael Moran – Member
- Darren Herrmann – President & CEO
- Jennifer Ebert – Senior Vice President of Finance & Accounting
- Trey Reeme – Senior Vice President of Member Connections
- Richard Smith – Senior Vice President of Member Experience