As the City & County will soon be implementing changes to their payroll deduction process, we’d like to instruct you on how to complete the City & County’s Direct Deposit Authorization PDF Form to ensure that any funds being distributed to accounts at SF Fire Credit Union remain the same.
If you would like the deductions to remain the same as they are today, please complete the Financial Institution #2 box on the City & County’s Direct Deposit Authorization Form in the following way:
- Financial Institution – San Francisco Fire Credit Union
- Fixed Amount – The total amount that is currently being sent to SF Fire Credit Union each pay period
- New Direct Deposit Account Box – Check this box
- Checking or Share Draft Account Box – Leave this box blank, even if you are having funds currently go into your S10 Checking Account.
- Savings Account Box – Check the box next to “Savings account” and provide your Member Number in the Account # box.
- 9 digit Transit/ABA # – 321076506
- “Account #” = your SF Fire Credit Union Member Number — it is not necessary to specify your member number plus account type S1/ S5/ S9/ S10, etc.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to give us a call from 6:00 AM to 10:00 PM Pacific Time seven-days-a-week at 1.888.499.FIRE (3473).