When you change jobs or retire, consider rolling over your employer-sponsored retirement plan into an Individual Retirement Account (IRA). Rolling over to an IRA provides many benefits typically not available through an employer-sponsored plan, such as a 457(b), 401(k), or 403(b).
Meet with Your CFS* Financial Advisors
When you choose to rollover your retirement plan to an IRA, you will have the benefit of meeting with our Financial Advisors for a no-cost, no obligation appointment where you can ask questions, get recommendations based on your goals and financial situation, and create a financial roadmap. Our advisors have worked in the local community for many years and have ample experience helping people with their retirement savings.
Here are some additional benefits of working with our Advisors:
- We'll work with you to understand your goals and objectives
- Develop a plan tailored to your situation
- Provide guidance on retirement income and estate planning
- Monitor your investments over time and meet with you throughout your retirement
- Offer objectivity, support, and guidance during periods of market volatility, when investors are tempted to stray from long-term strategies and objectives
- Recommendations are based on many more investment options than are offered through employer plans
- Required Minimum Distribution (RMD) planning
Our Advisors, Dennis Adams and Stephen Seewer, are available to help you with your retirement planning. Give them a call at 415-674-4845 or 415-674-4846.
Save the Date
We're hosting a free workshop on the topic of retirement planning on Tuesday, April 10th at 9am at the California Street branch. You can register by calling Stephen at 415-674-4846.* Non-deposit investment products and services are offered through CUSO Financial Services, L.P. ("CFS"), a registered broker-dealer (FINRA/SIPC) and SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Products offered through CFS: are not NCUA/NCUSIF or otherwise federally insured, are not guarantees or obligations of the credit union, and may involve investment risk including possible loss of principal. Investment Representatives are registered through CFS. SF Fire Credit Union has contracted with CFS to make non-deposit investment products and services available to credit union members.