Student Loans - Low Rate, Quick & Easy to Apply
Student Choice Private Loans:
- For undergraduate studies at 4-year, not-for-profit schools
- A line-of-credit (of up to $75,000) that can be used over time1
- No origination fees
- Competitive variable rates2 that are Prime Rate (3.25% as of March 31st, 2010) plus 3% or 4% based on credit worthiness
- Flexible payment options that allow repayment while in school or full deferment until graduation (or going to school less than half-time)
- Get an additional .25% rate discount while making principal plus interest payments using the ‘auto-pay’ (electronic debit) payment method 3
You can easily apply online and get:
- Instant credit decision
- Electronic school certification
- Electronic funds transfer to schools
- Fast processing time
Learn More or Apply Now
You can also apply by phone 24 hours a day, seven days a week by dialing (866) 825-6583
1. Subject to qualification and an annual credit review.
2. Variable rate can adjust quarterly and is based on the Prime Rate plus a margin of 3% or 4% based on credit worthiness. As of January 31, 2012, the Prime Rate is 3.25%.
3. Rate reflects a 0.25% rate reduction and to qualify you must be making full “payment plus interest” payments through an automated payment method designated by your student loan service provider.