SF Fire Credit Union is committed to providing numerous options to our members to make depositing checks easier. Below are four convenient and safe ways to make deposits to your account, regardless of where you live, work, or play.
Online Check Deposit
- Deposit checks at a time and place that suits your schedule. Click on Deposit Checks in Online Banking, follow the easy instructions and drop your checks in the mail.* (For step-by-step instructions, please click here).
- Based upon your account history and your credit score, some or all of your deposited funds may be available for immediate withdrawal.
Over the Phone
- Give us a call and provide us with your deposit info, and drop your check(s) in the mail.*
- Our Representatives are available to help you seven days-a-week at 1-800-499-FIRE (3473) from 6AM to 10PM (Pacific), including holidays.
- Making deposits is easy and safe, with over 9,000 deposit-taking ATMs in the CO-OPTM Network - located at Credit Unions and 7-Eleven stores across the country.
- To find the nearest deposit-taking ATM, simply use the locator tool on our website.
- We've partnered with other Credit Unions in the Financial Service Center Cooperative (FSCC) so that members who like to conduct business 'in person' can access over 6,000 shared branch Service Center locations nationwide (and well over 100 in the San Francisco Bay Area).
- Be sure to visit our website to learn about the many other services available at service centers or to use our locator tool.