As a firefighter, you do a lot for the community. The least we can do is return the favor.
The Bonus Rate of 0.10% is:
- Equal to ten percent of the 1-year Treasury Bill rate
- Subject to a floor (minimum) of 0.10% and a ceiling (maximum) of 0.50%
- Reviewed and updated on a quarterly basis1
0.10% 2 Boost on Money Market Rates
- Applies to new and existing deposits
- Applies to all money market rate tiers
- Rates for existing deposits will be automatically adjusted
0.10% 2 Boost on Term Certificate Rates
- Applies to new and renewing term certificates
- Choose any available term
- Applies to both regular and jumbo rate term certificates
Low-to-Zero Fee Home Loan Closing Costs 5
For California single family residences only. Includes the following features:
- Credit Report
- Tax Service
- Wire Transfer
- Document Preparation
- Appraisal Review
- Flood Zone Certification
0.10% 3,4 Rate Reduction on Adjustable Rate Home Loans
- Applies to all adjustable rate and balloon payment option first mortgages
- Applies to primary residences only
- Applies to new and refinanced loans
0.10% 3,4 Rate Reduction on Prime Equity Lines of Credit
- Applies to new and existing prime equity lines of credit
- Rates on existing lines of credit will be automatically adjusted
0.10% 3 Rate Discount on Consumer Loans
- Applies to all new consumer loans
- new and used auto, recreational vehicles, motorcycle, signature loan, savings or term certificate secured
Zero Percent Firehouse Loans
Loans for any items needed around the firehouse.
- Big screen TV
- Outdoor grill
- Personal computer
- Exercise equipment
1 The Firefighter ‘bonus’ rate is reviewed quarterly and is based on the 1-Year Treasury Bill rate as of the first business day of the month preceding a new quarter.
2 Annual Percentage Yield. Contact the Credit Union for further information on applicable fees or terms.
3 Annual Percentage Rate. Rate is subject to change at any time.
4 Does not apply to FHA government loans, Fannie Mae fixed-rate loans, Reverse Mortgages, properties that are outside California, multi-unit, or non-owner occupied.
5 Does not include title and escrow fees.
Effective November 1, 2010